Dr. George Istaphanous , MD
- Over 17 years in practice.
- A Diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiologists with double board certification in both Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology.
- Fellowship-trained in Pediatric Anesthesia at the renowned Cincinnati Children’s Medical Center (CCHMC)
- Fellowship-trained in Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesia at the Children's Hospital Los Angeles/USC (CHLA)
- Associate Professor of Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesia at CHLA providing care to some of the sickest patients undergoing critical procedures.
- Published several articles in journals including A&A and Anesthesiology.
- Awarded multiple awards and was voted Top Doctor by the Pasadena Magazine.
- Actively involved in many Anesthesiology societies and conferences and has lectured numerous times in the field of Anesthesiology.